Chicken Cordon Bleu/ Stuffed Chicken Breast:
– Cook in the oven at 350 F for approximately one hour or until the internal temperature is 165 F.
– Cook in the oven at 425 F for 45 minutes. Flip the wings half way through cook time.
Stuffed Pork Chops:
– Cook in oven at 350 F for approximately 45 minutes or until internal temp reaches 160 F.
Stuffed Pork Roast:
– Cook in oven 325 F for 18-20 minutes per pound or until internal temp reaches 160 F.
– Preheat Oven to 450 F.
– Place the meat in a roasting pan that’s slightly bigger than the roast itself. If the pan is too big, the juices from the meat will spread out in the pan and evaporate.
– Place the roast in the pan fatty side up so the meat will baste itself.
– Don’t add water to the pan & the roast does not need to be covered.
– At 450° F for the first 30 minutes and then reduce the temperature to 325° F, allow about 13 to 15 minutes per pound.
– A thermometer is the absolute best way to guarantee the roast turns out exactly the way you want it. For an accurate reading, push the thermometer into the middle of the roast, making sure the tip is not touching fat or bone (or the pan).
– Rare: 120° F to 130° F
– Medium Rare: 130° F to 140° F
-Medium: 145° F to 155° F
– Remember that the roast’s temperature will rise at least 5 degrees after you remove it from the oven. Let the roast stand for 15 or 20 minutes before carving to let the juices return to the center.
Filet Mignon Roast:
– Before cooking the filet mignon roast, bring to room temperature.
– Preheat your oven to 475 degrees.
– In a large roasting pan, place the filet mignon roast fat side up, and rub olive oil over the meat. Generously season with kosher salt, pepper, & garlic.
– Place in the oven for about 12-15 minutes for 2-3 pound roast or 15-20 minutes for 4-5 pound roast.
– Reduce heat to 350 and cook an additional 20-25 minutes.
– Use a meat thermometer to determine when it is done to suit your taste (125 for rare and 135 for medium).
– Remove meat from oven and let stand (covered with aluminium foil) about 15 minutes before serving.
Internal Cooking Temps on Steaks and/or Roast:
120° to 125°F
(Center is bright red, pinkish toward the exterior portion).
130° to 135°F
(Center is very pink, slightly brown toward the exterior portion).
140° to 145°F
(Center is light pink, outer portion is brown).
150° to 155°F
160°F and above
(steak is uniformly brown throughout).
Black Nugget Marinade:
Ingredients: Sugar, Soy SaucePowder (Soy Beans, Wheat, Salt, Maltodextrin), Salt, Carmel Color, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (Hydrolized Corn, Soy Protein, Salt, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Cottonseed, Soybean), Spices, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, <2% Silicon Dioxide to prevent caking.
ALLERGENS: WHEAT, SOY
Burgundy Wine Marinade:
Ingredients: Dextrose, Salt, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Burgundy Wine Solids, Spices, Hydrolyzed Veg. Protein (Hyfrolyzed Corn, Soy Protein, Salt), Dehydrated Onion, Dehydrated Garlic, Sodium Phosphate, Caramel Color, Autolyzed Yeast.
Sweet Bourbon Marinade:
Ingredients: Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Worcestershire Sauce Powder, Palm Oil, Spices, Vinegar Powder, Dehydrated Garlic, Dehydrate Onion, Straight Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey, & <2% Silicon Dioxide to prevent caking.
ALLERGENS: WHEAT, SOY
Butter & Garlic Marinade:
Ingredients: Onion Powder, Sugar, Dehydrated Garlic, Salt, Butter Buds, Dehydrated Parsley Flakes, & <2% Silicon Dioxide and/ or Sunflower Oil to prevent caking
ALLERGENS: Contains Dairy